Join the Rik•Sha Circle
We are purposefully predisposed to building a circle that includes good people from all walks of life. What matters to us is that each person shares one overlapping commonality; a kind core. It is with a common kind core that we as the RIK•SHA circle will have a sense of security, acceptance and accomplishment --- as individuals and as a community. If you think this approach to business and life excites you, drop us a line.
Our on-site interview process is quite different than most. We would like you to be prepared to answer questions similar to the following.
1. Describe a hidden gem (restaurant, bar, park, etc) to us in Tallahassee and convince us why it is one.
2. Tell us about the most over the top (in a good way) restaurant experience you've had and what made it so special.
3. Share something with us about one of your passions/hobbies in the next few minutes.
4. If you had the chance, what advice would you give to your previous boss that would benefit his team?
5. You have a 3 song playlist that repeats all day. What are the 3 songs?
6. There are plenty of jobs out there, why do you want to be with RIK•SHA?